Pages

Little Superman - Monte Fort

Three factors prevented me from watching this movie:
1. The film's title. Little Superman never seemed to be a tempting one for me. The German title "Karate Superman" is even more questionable.
2. The whole Bruceploitation thing. I'm a huge fan of Tower of Death and Enter the Fat Dragon but the majority of films starring doppelgangers of Bruce never appealed to me. And combining Bruce Lee with Karate and Superman was way too much for me.
3. My lacking informations about the film's cast and crew. I just didn't know it's Ng See-Yuen film.

One of the first scenes gives us a good view of the ruins of St. Paul's in Macau. Since 1975, there have been a few changes around this well known tourist attraction. The scene was filmed at Monte Fort. This great viewpoint is worth a visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment