Pages

Way of the Dragon - Colosseum, Rome

And here we are, last but not least, at the most famous filming location from Way of the Dragon. I have to honestly say that due to the many visitors and the partially cordoned off areas within the Colosseum, I didn't really get into the mood for picture-hunting. I took a handful of photos and apart from that we just walked around in classic tourist mode. Since the actual fight scene was shot at the Golden Harvest Studio, as is well known, the film scenes shot here are basically just a tourist tour. However, the two tourists are Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris, and of course that makes things a bit special.






For the next photo I had to enter one of the blocked off areas without permission. I was under a bit of time pressure and unfortunately didn't get the exact same angle of view. Exciting insights into the adventurous life of a blogger.






No comments:

Post a Comment