Pages

Armour of God - Jezuitski trg, Zagreb

In the Summer of 2018, my wonderful girlfriend Madeleine and I went on an unforgettable road trip with our fire red '92 Volkswagen Passat. We drove through Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Of course, I didn't want to annoy her with my constant search for filming locations, but I couldn't ignore the chance to see some Armour of God locations in real life. In the end, we did take one or two time-consuming detours, so that I could pursue my nerdy hobby. Thank you very much, Madeleine, for your patience and tolerance. I love you! 

Jezuitski trg ("jesuit square") is the place where the car chase begins. By the way, we didn't go to every place where the film was shot, so a second road trip will be inevitable. I hope this isn't too much of a shock for Madeleine.









No comments:

Post a Comment